So, since I’m a busy mom with a teething baby, I am counting yesterdays post as a Blogmas post, even though it wasn’t Christmas or even winter related. I decided to include some winter must-haves/favorites, since I love winter and I am a northerner. Here are my top winter must-haves:
- Cute Winter Coat! I loves coats, and I could probably go two weeks without repeating a coat. Embarrassing, I know! Although it’s more about warmth over style during the cold months, I love Eddie Bauer jackets because they give you both! I linked some of my favorites here, here, and here.
- Starbucks Gingerbread Latte. Talk about Christmas in your mouth! I spoil myself a few times in the winter and treat myself to my favorite latte, rich in flavor and perfect for those snowy days out and about.
- Winter Boots. This is a staple, and therefore you should probably get your primary boot colors: black, tan, and grey. Find a boot fit or style you love, and as they say about heels…buy them in every color!
- Knit Sweaters. Perfect for lounging around the house with some leggings on, or layering up for warmth. I linked some cute sweaters here and here.
- Bold Lipstick. Every girl needs a bold lip to brighten up those dreary months. Find a bold lipstick that compliments your skin tone, and rock it!
I hope you enjoyed my top 5 Winter must-haves! If you have any Blogmas ideas or suggestions, feel free to comment below! Xoxo