Babies grow up way too fast, and I thought everyone was joking or being sarcastic when they told me. Oliver is now a little over 9 months old, and every day he changes. Every day he learns something new. I try to capture as many moments on camera, or video, as possible, but there are just some things that only the eyes and mind can capture. I wish I could always remember every moment, because Oliver is the funniest and cutest little guy!
A few things that I want to remember:
- The way that Oliver sticks his tongue out at people
- When Chase and I just want to lay in bed in the morning, in peace, and Oliver just wants to crawl and jump all over us from the moment he wakes up
- He loves ‘helping’ with the laundry, by pushing the laundry basket around with a huge grin on his face (he could push it around for hours)
- The way that he falls asleep with his butt up in the air. Haha!
- His great taste in music, whether it’s Tony Bennett, Phil Collins, Ed Sheeran, or the Moana soundtrack
- The moment when Chase comes home from work, and the only thing that Oliver cares about is being held by his daddy (it’s super cute!)
- The way that he sits on my feet and holds onto my legs while I’m trying to bake
I love all of my memories of Oliver, and the memories that our little family make! I can’t believe that he turns one this summer! I’ve already started planning his first birthday. Haha! Also, if you’re wondering about my outfit details, I wrote a whole post on it here. Xoxo