First off, I’m sorry that I didn’t post this sooner! I meant to post it on Tuesday, but life happens and it’s sometimes hard to find time to have an intelligent and coherent thought, when you’re being mom to both a human and dog. I wrote the majority of this blog post while watching Planet Earth II (Oliver is obsessed with animals, plus it’s amazing!). Mommin’ isn’t easy, and if any mom says it is, their kids have probably driven them to madness and they don’t know what they’re saying. Haha!
Anyways, I have wanted to do a post like this for a little while now. These are the some winter wardrobe essentials, what I feel are perfect for cold weather and staying warm and in style.
- WINTER COAT(S): I always try to have at least one navy coat, a black coat, and a fun colored coat. I love having options, especially when it seems that all I wear are coats. When it comes to warmth and wind resistance, I personally lean towards Eddie Bauer coats. They are worth the money and last so long!Check out these suggestions: Coat #1,Coat #2, Coat #3
- WINTER BOOTS: This is an obvious one, a necessity. Unfortunately, my pair of winter boots were ruined when our basement flooded this past summer. Check out these suggestions: Pair #1,Pair #2, Pair #3
- CHUNKY KNIT SWEATERS: I love a good cream colored sweater! It goes with just about everything, and is perfect for brightening up those dark winter days. Check out these suggestions: Sweater #1,Sweater #2, Sweater #3
- COTTON TEES: Tees are my everyday go-to. They are comfy and perfect for layering! A loose tee and a cropped sweater are the perfect duo. Check out these suggestions: Shirt #1,Shirt #2, Shirt #3
- HIGH-RISE DENIM: My all time favorite style of denim! Perfect for giving you mile long legs. A pair of high-rise mom jeans are definitely on my wish list! Check out these suggestions: Pair #1,Pair #2, Pair #3
- BLACK DENIM: Black jeans are pretty much a winter staple! They go with just about everything, plus black never goes out of style. Check out these suggestions: Pair #1,Pair #2, Pair #3
- SLOUCHY SWEATERS: Perfect to tuck into skinny jeans, or over a skirt or dress. Slouchy can be stylish and still comfy. Check out these suggestions: Sweater #1,Sweater #2, Sweater #3
- HATS: If you follow me on Instagram, then you will know that I have a slight hat obsession. Whether it’s baker boy hats, berets, or wide-brim hats, I love them all! Hats are the perfect accessories for colder weather, because it keeps you hair in place, while simultaneously keeping your ears warm. Check out these suggestions: Hat #1,Hat #2, Hat #3
- HEELED BOOTIES: This is always a winter MUST for me! I love heels and I’m not about to give them up when the weather turns cold. Check out these suggestions: Pair #1,Pair #2, Pair #3
I hope you enjoyed my collection of winter essentials for your wardrobe. Have a great rest of your day!